Welcome to the Hustle to Flow Community!
How to Work Smarter, Not Harder (and double your revenue!)
You are ready to go from HUSTLE to FLOW in your business. You want to grow a business you love that doesn't require working 17 hours a day. Ditch the busywork, increase your income, and run your business more efficiently! Strategy, Systems, and Support for Entrepreneurs who want to Stop the Hustle!!
Learn all the Productivity Tips and How To:
- Shut the laptop off at 5pm (without anxiety and still hitting your income goals.)
- Stop wasting time trying to figure out what to do daily to reach your goals (without spinning your wheels...)
- Finally figure out the right software to use (without wasting time researching and getting overwhelmed!)
- Setup a digital workspace that doesn't have you wasting time searching for files and passwords and experiencing squirrel syndrome every day....
- Simplify your business and stop listening to #allthethings (which is keeping you stuck!)
This is a community that reflects the BCO core values (Service, Integrity, Simplicity/Efficiency, Dedication/Motivation, Balance)
Kindness is always key. This IS a safe place to talk business, strategy, systems, organization, and more! Be sure to be kind to all members and help each other rise up!
There are no stupid tech or systems questions! Tech is hard. It holds a lot of us back. ASK ALL THE TECH QUESTIONS!
Promote accordingly. We get it, you have a business (so do we!) and it's super important to scream about it on the rooftops - and we totally make the space for you to do that, but don't be weird and post your promos & spam away.
Show up with an open mind, ready to learn! There might be a lot of things you know about business but if you're open to learning more, getting motivated and being a true member of this community be prepared to learn new things!
Want to watch our FREE Masterclass Work Smarter, Not Harder (and Double your revenue!) b.link/training
Today has been a really tough day for me. It has been a combination of things. I didn't get good sleep, I didn't eat breakfast, the morning was rushed, I had too much personal stuff to do yesterday and didn't set up my day.
I feel like I am hitting this ceiling and can't break through it.
I am having money mindset issues and am just feeling defeated.
I asked myself... what am I doing? Do people really need what I offer?
Just know, if you are feeling this. You are not alone.